Friday, April 11, 2008

Limousines in California100

What would it be like to live a life in the territory of Hollywood stars? People there are probably riding beautiful and exotic cars or hire limousine services in California. I ve never ridden a limo before, I know a lot of limousine rentals but I don t have the cash to get into one. I want the limousines I see on TV like this modeling show where the aspiring models get to ride to and fro their shooting locations. Specially the Hummer Limousines! How exciting would that be? Rolling and living like a rockstar.
What would it be like to live a life in the territory of Hollywood stars? People there are probably riding beautiful and exotic cars or hire limousine services in California. I ve never ridden a limo before, I know a lot of limousine rentals but I don t have the cash to get into one. I want the limousines I see on TV like this modeling show where the aspiring models get to ride to and fro their shooting locations. Specially the Hummer Limousines! How exciting would that be? Rolling and living like a rockstar.
Limousines definitely give a luxurious feeling, and also it s an object fit to a special occasion. Some limousines services. I ve seen, though are trough photos, offer beverages with extra charge of course. Others requests can be arranged when you call them, like flowers upon pick up or champagne. Just be sure that the limousine you are hiring is fit to the occasion, for example are you going to hire a Hummer Limousine for your wedding? And if I was the one to rent a limo I would make sure that the Limousine is clean and free of bad odor. How bout limousine rental, California you and your friends arrive at a popular club for a Saturday night out, how cool would that be? With all the people gawking at you and wondering if you re a famous actress or a famous band.100
Also the party bus, what s in it? Is there a karaoke inside? Playstation perhaps and I saw in some pictures that there s a pole inside for nonstop fun and dancing! I remember my prom night and I wore this beautiful red gown and when it was time for me to get in the car, I was so upset because I got into my mom s beat up Korean car, and almost all of my friends rented limousines and it fit the occasion perfectly. My arrival was a plain blah while they arrived with a bang. It was like they were sparkling when they stepped out of their limousines with their gorgeous gowns and crisp tuxedos. I went down and said goodbye to my mom and she even shouted Call me if you need a ride home! It gave me a feeling that I wasn t as special like the ones who arrived in limos like I was just another girl in a gown.
If ever a special occasion comes up, like my wedding day, I will surely hire a limo with all the perks inside an odorless, prompt with a courteous driver limousine service.



Bookmark it: del.icio.usdigg.comreddit.comnetvouz.comgoogle.comyahoo.comtechnorati.comfurl.netbloglines.comsocialdust.comma.gnolia.comnewsvine.comslashdot.orgsimpy.com

No comments: